Dental Careers in Toronto
Looking for a dental career in Toronto? Join the Dentistry at FCP team.
Current Open Positions
Patient Care Coordinator - Dentistry at FCP
Dentistry at FCP is a dental clinic conveniently located in the Financial District of Downtown Toronto. We have been serving the community for years and treat all our patients like family! We offer Invisalign®, general dentistry, cosmetic services, oral procedures, and services for children in a relaxing and entertaining experience in a warm, calm environment. Visit our website to learn more!
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
• Competitive compensation
• Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
• Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
• Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
• Work-life balance and flexibility
• Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
• Make a positive and lasting impression on the patient, from the moment they arrive at the practice to the moment they leave
• Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
• Manage all patient calls and inquiries with a smile: appointments, confirmations, and amendments
• Manage potential cancellations and overcome objections to motivate the patient to keep the appointment
• Bill patients as they come out of the treatment room, take payment, send a claim form to insurance, respond to all fee inquiries in a positive manner
• Effectively manage the recall system and accurately maintain the patient database
• Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from the provider
• Manage and file all patient records and charts
• Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
• Minimum 1 year of Administrator experience
• Clinical background considered an asset
• Experience with Dental software
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Submit your resume to be notified about future openings in your area.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Toronto community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Dentistry at FCP?
Dentistry at FCP is proud to be an active member of the Toronto community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.